ANCHORED IN EXCELLENCE!
Welcome to Mrs. Holder's Class!
Vocabulary and historical figures for week of September 20-24 - NONE!
You get a break from Vocabulary this week - Keep on using the ones you know!
I am Mrs. Holder, your child's 5th grade ELA and Social Studies teacher and I am excited about all the great things we learn all year long.
- Signed papers will go home on Monday and are required to be returned on Tuesdays.
- Should you need to contact me, please email and I will do my best to respond as promptly as possible. School Status is a way for me to text you from the School Status App.
- Check Active Parent for information regarding grades, discipline and attendance.
- Our newsletter will contain homework and study guide information.
- Planners should be a source of information at a classroom level.
I want to encourage students to always do your best, be kind and keep that Pirate Pride in all you do! Be on the lookout for new updates!
Mrs. Dodie Holder
Please check the "NEWSLETTER" tab on the left, for information on our school and classroom activities this week.
Should you have questions, please email me as I will be checking email frequently.