PPSD News - Districtwide
Updated 1/7/22 - Click here for the plan, FAQ, & other important information regarding back-to-school plans. Para la traducción al español, haga clic en este enlace y luego haga clic en español.
Click here for important information for ALL student athletes.
December 10, 2022: Students return to School
January 11-12, 2022: i-Ready Diagnostic ELA
January 13-14, 2022: i-Ready Diagnostic Math
January 13, 2022: Report Cards Issued
January 14, 2022: First Semester Pep Rally
January 17, 2022: School Holiday (Martin Luther King Day)
January 21, 2022: 100th Day of School
January 28, 2022: Student of the Month Recognition
February 8, 2022: NAEP test for Selected 4th Graders
February 10, 2022: Progress Reports
February 14, 2022: Class Valentines Parties
February 15, 2022: World's Finest Chocolate Sales Kick-off
3rd 9 Weeks Incentive Goals:
1. No bus discipline or office referrals
2. No more than 2 tardies during the 3rd 9 weeks
3. Score a 4 or 5 on the ELA Case 3 Test, or make at least one level of growth on the test
4. Score a 4 or 5 on the Math Case 3 Test, or make at least one level of growth on the test
5. 5th Grade--Score a 4 or 5 on the Science Case 3 Test, or make at least one level of growth on the test
4th grade must meet 3 out of the first 4 goals, and 5th grade must meet 4 out of all 5 goals to receive the goal incentive
**The goals will change each 9 weeks.**
Online Informational Flyers
Accelerated Reader Login
Student login = MSIS number (lunch number).
Password = 123 (Pearl Lower)
Password = learn (Northside & Pearl Upper)
MSIS number can be found on ActiveParent.
Pearl Upper Elementary Teachers of the Month 2019-2020