PeachJar Online Flyer Guidelines
Our district wants families to know about the valuable programs and resources available to them in the community. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly and embrace innovative technology PPSD is including electronic flyer delivery.
To facilitate the delivery of this information, approved community organizations can send their flyers home to families digitally through Peachjar.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents in the district and posted online on the district’s website.
- Visit peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
You may contact Peachjar directly at (858)997-2117 for support.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted from Peachjar to the PPSD district office for approval. District staff will review the material and approve or deny it based on the standards below. Peachjar charges businesses/organizations a standard fee of $25 per school for this service which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
NOTE: If you are a parent group at one of our schools, these instructions do not apply.
All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
- The flyer must be educational in nature, promoting an educational experience, healthy use of leisure time and/or a special enrichment activity for our students/families.
- The flyer must support the basic educational mission of PPSD and/or benefit our students/families in a positive manner.
- All flyers must include the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria.